1.3 We collect data for analysis purposes in order to gain a better insight into our customers and users of this website, so that we can further improve our website and tailor our products and services accordingly. This website uses “cookies” (text files placed on your computer) to
analyze how the site is used.
1.5 You can change whether or not to allow cookies in the settings of your browser.
2.1 Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called "cookie banner".
Article 3. Type of cookies and their purposes
3.1 We use the following type of cookies (cookies list found at the bottom of this policy):
(1) Functional cookies: this allows us to make the website function better and is user-friendly for the visitor.
(2) Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit. The existing cookie will be used on subsequent visits. This cookie only serves statistical purposes.
(3) Own tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that you have been on our website. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
(4) Tracking cookies from others: this keeps track of your visit to our website in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as known to us, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
(5) Social media related cookies: with this social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track web browsing behavior.
(6) Site improvement cookies / optimization cookies: this allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
Article 4. Your rights with regard to your data
4.1 You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at email@example.com.
4.2 To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
Article 5. Blocking and removing cookies
5.1 You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internal browser. You can also install your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
5.2 Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, show you advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via youronlinchoices.com
5.3 Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
5.4 How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/278835;
Article 6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
6.1 The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
6.3 It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how they have safeguarded your privacy.
Article 7. Concluding remarks
7.1 We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules surrounding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
7.2 If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact us via email@example.com.